Don’t miss out on the topics from this outstanding program recently co-sponsored by the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers (TCDLA) and Lubbock Criminal Defense Lawyers Association (LCDLA).
– Court of Criminal Appeals
– Defending Computer Crime & Law Office Computer Technology
– Domestic Assault
– DWI: Defense, Common Problems & Solutions, Jury Selection Techniques & Experts
– Ethically Representing the High Profile Case
– Ethics: Avoiding the Process
– Evidentiary Issues & Motion Practice
– Eyewitness Identification
– Federal Practice Tips & Traps
– Franchise Tax for Lawyers
– Innocence Can Take Many Forms
– Juvenile Law
– Preserving Error
– Search & Seizure and Statements
– Upcoming Legislative Highlights
= = = = = = = = = = =
If you missed this recent seminar, you still have three ways to get the latest updates from leading practitioners in criminal law.
ONE: Watch or listen to the presentations online anytime for MCLE participatory credit. Follow the link below for specific topic information or to register for all or part of this course in the Online Classroom.
Click here to search.
TWO: If you are just interested in the course materials, you can now download them from the Online Library, which houses over 8,000 fully searchable TexasBarCLE articles. Subscribe for an annual fee and download all you want, or purchase individual articles as you need them.
ACT NOW – Offer Expires May 31st: Use this special code to get $75 OFF the regular one-year subscription price of $295: 0705319999. Visit the Online Library here to subscribe.
THREE: Order the course book and DVD. Our Custom CLE staff will ship the materials you need to hold your own MCLE-accredited program. Call 800-204-2222, x 1575 for more information, or click here to access the order form for this course (PDF file)